Frequently Asked Questions
Header Content Region
Where Pattern, Price and Time Meet
- DOWNLOAD: 50-Page Independent Investor eBook…it is FREE!
- VIDEO PLAYLIST: Keiser Report Round-Up
- PHOTO: Value of a $1 Federal Reserve Note in 1913 Dollars
- VIDEO PLAYLIST: The Economic Crisis
- ARTICLE: If There Is a Run on the Banks, Know Who To Blame
- JOIN: Take 30 seconds and subscribe to Club EWI…it is FREE!
- VIDEO PLAYLIST: How Money is Created
- PHOTO: The Big Kahuna
- DOCUMENTARY: America: Freedom to Fascism
- VIDEO: The Truth About the Federal Reserve
- VIDEO: The Flash Crash
- ARTICLE: Will Governments Confiscate Gold?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Has TRADEAWAVE’s website and services been optimized to work with any particular browsers? Are there any browsers with compatibility issues?
TRADEAWAVE’s website and services have been optimized to work with Mozilla Firefox. Google Chrome does not support the IMPACT ZONE™.
- Can I log in to TRADEAWAVE from more than one computer or device?
Yes. For security reasons however, we do restrict access to only two IP addresses per twenty-four hour period.
- How much does TRADEAWAVE cost and does my
subscription give me access to all of the services offered?
The $150 US subscription fee is billed monthly and includes all services offered. For subscribers, we have additional offerings available for a one-time purchase.
- Do I need a PayPal account to start a TRADEAWAVE subscription?
Yes. PayPal subscription services require a PayPal account. If you don’t already have a PayPal account, you can create one when you subscribe to TRADEAWAVE. Just click our "FREE TRIAL" button on our Services page located at http://www.tradeawave.com/services.htm.
- Do you offer a free trial subscription?
Yes. We offer an unrestricted 2-week free trial subscription. Subscribers are responsible for canceling their subscription prior to it automatically becoming a paid monthly subscription. Refunds will not be given if a subscriber fails to cancel their subscription.
- I previously signed up for the free trial subscription, or I am a previous monthly subscriber, but now cannot log into the website after having started a new subscription. How do I fix this?
Email us at autoban@TRADEAWAVE.com.
- Why am I sometimes prompted to log in again when I am already logged in?
Certain areas of the website have an additional layer of security. Access to these areas is determined by the subscriber’s purchase history.
- Can I pause my subscription? If I cancel my subscription before the end
of my monthly billing cycle, will I receive a prorated credit? What are the
dates of my monthly billing cycle? How do I cancel my TRADEAWAVE subscription?
Your subscription is similar to cable or electric service; it can be canceled but not paused. Website log in credentials are deleted immediately upon canceling a subscription. Therefore, subscribers are encouraged to cancel their subscription on the eve of the last day of their monthly billing cycle. Credit for unused portions of a subscription cycle cannot be refunded. All the details of your TRADEAWAVE subscription can be found in your PayPal account. You can cancel your TRADEAWAVE subscription through your PayPal account.
Chat Room Questions
- Does the Chat Room have a code of conduct?
Yes. Before entering the Chat Room for the first time, please read the entire Subscriber Conduct Rules located at http://www.tradeawave.com/subscriber_conduct.htm.
- Is there any kind of special software required in order to run the Chat Room on my computer?
Yes. WebEx is the engine which runs our Chat Room. When you enter the Chat Room for the first time, all the necessary software components are installed automatically by WebEx. All you have to do is follow the screen prompts.
- Are mobile devices supported? Are there
instructions on how to use the Chat Room? What
are the system requirements for the Chat Room?
Mobile devices are supported. Answers to your questions about how to use our Chat Room, including system requirements, can be found on WebEx’s website. For further details, use our WebEx Help link located at http://www.tradeawave.com/resources.htm.
- When is the Chat Room available?
IMPACT ZONE™ Questions
- Does IMPACT ZONE™ have any special requirements to run properly?
latest Flash player” when I try to run IMPACT ZONE™. Why is this?
- Why are some of the descriptions missing and video links nonfunctional?
Due to time constraints, we launched TRADEAWAVE with the beta version of IMPACT ZONE™. These components will be completed in time as we continue to upgrade and improve the functionality of this already powerful tool.
- Are there instructions on how to use the IMPACT ZONE™?
An instructional video is planned for a future release. However, IMPACT ZONE™ has been designed to be extremely intuitive.
IMPACT ZONE™ consists of a top “Parent” level flowchart with several “Child” levels underneath.
· If you need to zoom in or zoom out on the Parent level flowchart, press “CTRL +” to zoom in or press “CTRL –” to zoom out. Make sure you return your browser to its original 100% zoom when you are no longer using IMPACT ZONE™.
· To reach any of the Child levels, click any active tile on the Parent level flowchart. To return to the Parent level from a Child level, click the “Back” button in your web browser.
· If you need to zoom in or zoom out on a Child level tile, simple click directly on a tile once to zoom in or click directly on a tile a second time to zoom back out.
· Some of the Child level tiles have information on both sides. To access this additional information, first zoom in on a tile by directly clicking once on a tile and then click the “Flip” arrow on the bottom right of a tile.
· Some Child levels have multiple pages of information. To access this additional information, click on any of the arrows that appear on the left or right of each page.
Dynamic Trader Software Quick Start Questions
- I am an active subscriber and cookies were enabled on my browser at the time of my purchase but I still cannot
access the Dynamic Trader Software Quick Start page to download the files. Why is this?
Once TRADEAWAVE gets a confirmation that your order was processed correctly, your log in credentials will be updated to access the Dynamic Trader Software Quick Start page. If you want TRADEAWAVE’s help in expediting this matter, email us at quickstart@TRADEAWAVE.com.