DT Software Quick Start
Where Pattern, Price and Time Meet
- DOWNLOAD: 50-Page Independent Investor eBook…it is FREE!
- VIDEO PLAYLIST: Keiser Report Round-Up
- PHOTO: Value of a $1 Federal Reserve Note in 1913 Dollars
- VIDEO PLAYLIST: The Economic Crisis
- ARTICLE: If There Is a Run on the Banks, Know Who To Blame
- JOIN: Take 30 seconds and subscribe to Club EWI…it is FREE!
- VIDEO PLAYLIST: How Money is Created
- PHOTO: The Big Kahuna
- DOCUMENTARY: America: Freedom to Fascism
- VIDEO: The Truth About the Federal Reserve
- VIDEO: The Flash Crash
- ARTICLE: Will Governments Confiscate Gold?
Dynamic Trader Software Quick Start Instructions
Download ‘DTSETS.zip’ and save it in the 'C:\Users\Public\Documents\DT' folder.
Note, if you did not use the default ‘C:\’ directory for your Windows install, please reference the appropriate root directory.
In the 'C:\Users\Public\Documents\DT' folder, protect the contents of your original ‘DTSETS’ folder by renaming it to ‘DTSETS (Original)’ or a similar friendly name for later reference.
In the 'C:\Users\Public\Documents\DT' folder, unzip ‘DTSETS.zip’ by right-clicking on it and selecting ‘Extract All…’.
Note, older Windows clients require a separate application to unzip folders and future clients may alter the procedure. For instructions on how to unzip folders for older and future Windows platforms, use your favorite search engine.
Do not change the default folder location and click ‘Extract’.
Launch an instance of Dynamic Trader and enjoy your new IMPACT ZONE™ settings.
How to Restore Your Original Dynamic Trader Settings
In the 'C:\Users\Public\Documents\DT' folder, rename ‘DTSETS’ to ‘DTSETS (IMPACT ZONE)’ or a similar friendly name for later reference. Then, rename ‘DTSETS (Original)’, or the friendly name used previously, to ‘DTSETS’.