Subscriber Conduct Rules
Header Content Region
Where Pattern, Price and Time Meet
- DOWNLOAD: 50-Page Independent Investor eBook…it is FREE!
- VIDEO PLAYLIST: Keiser Report Round-Up
- PHOTO: Value of a $1 Federal Reserve Note in 1913 Dollars
- VIDEO PLAYLIST: The Economic Crisis
- ARTICLE: If There Is a Run on the Banks, Know Who To Blame
- JOIN: Take 30 seconds and subscribe to Club EWI…it is FREE!
- VIDEO PLAYLIST: How Money is Created
- PHOTO: The Big Kahuna
- DOCUMENTARY: America: Freedom to Fascism
- VIDEO: The Truth About the Federal Reserve
- VIDEO: The Flash Crash
- ARTICLE: Will Governments Confiscate Gold?
Subscriber Conduct Rules
As an interactive computer service, we are provided immunity by the United States Congress in Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act of 1996 from being held responsible for material published to our Site by users of our Service. As a user of this Site, you will be held solely responsible for the content of any message that you post. If you post libelous, defamatory, slanderous, or otherwise untruthful remarks about a person or company, you could be putting yourself in legal jeopardy.
By posting information in any chat room, message board, ratings system or other interactive service that may be available to you through this Site, you are not to upload, post, or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any content -- including text, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information -- that:
· Contains excessive profanity or vulgar language;
· Is insulting or argumentative without merit, unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, tortuous, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts;
· Victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
· Infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party;
· Constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail (also known as "Spamming"), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling;
· Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party;
· Uses vulgar language, including in user names, or otherwise violates TRADEAWAVE's rules or policies or these Subscriber Conduct Rules; or
· Impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of TRADEAWAVE.
You are not to harvest or collect information about the users or subscribers of this Site or use such information for the purpose of transmitting or facilitating transmission of unsolicited bulk electronic e-mail or communications.
You are not to knowingly solicit or collect personal information from a minor (anyone under 18 yrs old). Personal information includes but is not limited to name, address, phone number, or name of their school.
Registration is limited to one username and a single concurrent login, per subscriber. TRADEAWAVE may, without prior notice, immediately terminate any or all of your accounts after discovering you have signed in, and/or posted under, multiple usernames.
Advertisements and solicitations of any kind are strictly prohibited unless you are a paying site sponsor. As a person who does not represent one of our site sponsors, you are not to solicit our subscribers with any type of commercial offer, or advertise your business through your public posts, private messages, profile page, or file attachments. This includes, but is not limited to, posting your contact information such as your phone number, mailing address, email address or other means of reaching you directly or indirectly. You are not to submit direct links to your commercial web site(s) or indirect links to your site(s) via URL shorteners or other redirection services. TRADEAWAVE may, without prior notice, immediately terminate your subscribership upon discovery of any unauthorized advertising or solicitation.
While we appreciate your interest in TRADEAWAVE, we do not want and cannot accept any ideas or content you consider to be proprietary. Consequently, any material you submit to this Site will be deemed a grant of a royalty free non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, display, transmit, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and distribute these materials throughout the universe in any medium and through any methods of distribution, transmission and display whether now known or hereafter devised. In addition, you warrant that all so-called "moral rights" have been waived.
TRADEAWAVE does not pre-screen the content posted by subscribers. However, TRADEAWAVE and its agents have the right, at their sole discretion, to suspend or ban users posting content which does not comply with the Subscriber Conduct Rules or is otherwise harmful, objectionable, or inaccurate at any time without notice. TRADEAWAVE is not responsible for any failure or delay in removing or banning offending subscribers.
The standards maintained are those that you would expect to prevail in any professional working environment. It would generally be best to avoid off topic remarks entirely. What is considered an off topic remark is at the sole discretion of TRADEAWAVE. Off topic remarks can lead to a flood of follow-up posts which impacts the low noise, high quality learning environment TRADEWAVE wishes to maintain. New subscribers are encouraged to watch at first but there is a general expectation that each subscriber should contribute.
Subscribers are strongly encouraged to share their trading ideas. All trades must be posted as they occur in real-time and must include the symbol, entry price, exit price and stop loss price. Instruments such as options are the exception and may or may not have a stop loss price. Posting fresh financial news is also greatly appreciated but only share relevant portions of the news to keep posts to a minimum. Please avoid excessively long or overly choppy posts. If necessary, summarize the post and provide the URL if available.
It is acceptable to share your enthusiasm for your positions; however, trying to manipulate or “hype” your positions in order to influence others will not be tolerated.
Subscribers are strongly encouraged to contribute, not only by using the text chat window, but also by way of the other Chat Room technological features. Before using these other features, subscribers must use the “Raise Hand” button and wait to be acknowledged by a member of TRADEAWAVE before proceeding.
Prior to entering the Chat Room, a subscriber must enter their full name and email address.
When labeling Elliott Waves on a chart, some scheme is necessary to differentiate the degrees of trend as the wave structure progresses. We have standardized a sequence of labels involving colors, numbers and letters. When referencing a particular Elliott Wave, always include not only the appropriate number or letter but also the color for the particular degree of trend in question. For example, “Pink 3” or “Blue (A)”. When referencing multiple degrees of trend, the lowest degrees of trend should be referenced first followed by higher degrees of trend with each degree separated by a colon. For example, “Blue C:Pink B:Black 2” or “Black 3:Black (3):Pink (5)”. TRADEAWAVE’s wave labeling methodology is located at http://www.TRADEAWAVE.com/resources.htm.
To help TRADEAWAVE enforce the Subscriber Conduct Rules, please report any potential violation(s) by emailing us at chatroom@TRADEAWAVE.com. Please provide proof of the violation(s) in the form of a screen capture and the name(s) of the individual(s) involved.